Saturday, July 07, 2007

Bryan Ferry Suit

Track of the day - Let's Stick Together - Bryan Ferry.

part of crowd_repton

My suit has finally come out of the closet.
It is taking the stage tonight in a band supporting Bryan Ferry at Repton in Derbyshire.
Easily the best attended night in suit's musical career and I won't even be wearing it.
Never mind. My DNA will be there so if you happen to be one of the 8,000 in the crowd, please wave or better still, breathe deeply.
Suit will probably be available on eBay next week.

kennedy_caught smoking

I almost signed up as a card carrying member of the Liberal party yesterday when the news of ex-leader Charles Kennedy being caught smoking on a London to Plymouth train broke.
That was before I discovered that he'd voted in favour of the anti smoking legislation.

And there was I thinking he was making a protest.
Enjoy yourself suit!

lifescreen link
back 

arrow
teomalink